Team let assist student
🗣️🗣️ SEN_.B.E.T.A

Goodmorning all leaders in the house I pay my
Obeisance to all my capacitated and able leaders in this forum. 🙇🙇 *I Sen.Alder Ololade Daniel the preacher and Evangelist of this massive movement* stands to tell all leaders that there will be an agitation for conducting a make up test for those that are yet to pay their fees because the interest of Tasuedites is deep in our heart and not on our palm... It will be so sardonic and preposterous if we see our beloved brothers and sisters having a technical failure (T.F) due to lack of E-test....
The academic life of Tasuedites is our main priority which is very very paramount to us...

I will beseech and appeal to all head of class, general governors, departmental excos, honourables of great colleges, executives of all colleges and our ever sagacious senators in this group to please get the numbers of student that missed the E-test as to know the figures leaders will be using to appeal to the management...
I believe the student Union president is working actively as to this as well as the senate president.. So let's gather all this data's and make progress on what we intend to do....

*I say a big NO to mass failure*
*I say a big NO to Academic depressions and exam phobia*

*Let's come together and build an exceptional traits in academics*

*B.E.T.A LIFE 2020*
*Mission to Re-versatilize*💪💪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION 15TH ANNIVERSARY 💥🍾

TASUED matric & make-up test update!!!

ADVICE ON JAMB ADMISSION FOR ALL PRESENT 100 LEVEL STUDENT!!